BAMBOO STRAW | Q&A You must know about bamboo straws!
Bamboo is a highly renewable natural material that has antibacterial properties and is biodegradable compared to plastics. It can be broken down in 4-6 months. On the contrary, it takes 200 years for the plastic straws to completely decompose! Today, bamboo has become the "green gold" of today.
If you start using bamboo straws, some Q&A will help you use bamboo straws better.
- Can I taste "bamboo fragrance" when using bamboo straws?
- Will bamboo straws preserve the taste of drinks?
- How often can bamboo straws be reused?
- Bamboo straw maintenance TIP
1. In order to prevent mildew, be sure to let your bamboo straw fully dry!
2. Flatten them, do not dry upright to avoid water accumulation at the bottom.
3. Store the straw in a well-ventilated place, and never put it in a closed container or jar.